2012 is proving to be a very exciting year for Peak Physio. Here are just a few highlights:
- Jane is fully involved as a Physio for the Olympic Games 2012 where she will be looking after the athletes at the Olympic Stadium;
- Dave travelling to New York with the Wales national team to play Mexico and travelled to Mexico with the under 17’s world cup finals;
- Claire excelling in her level 4 sports massage exams; and
- Michelle now offering make overs as well as many more lovely beauty treatments.
Our range of therapies and services are available for both members and non-members of David Lloyd and our clinics run from Monday to Saturday, 7am – 10pm each day.
Whether you have an injury and require a short course of treatment, or need an extended rehabilitation programme with aquatherapy, or you’re just in need of some proper R&R, let our fully qualified friendly team get you back to full fitness and vitality!
Best wishes from all the Peak Physio Team.
Get ready for summer…
with Peak Physio’s full range of beauty treatments and packages now available.
We have just launched our waxing, holiday and total pamper packages and brought back our very popular top to toe package due to high demand. So there is no excuse not to look and feel your very best this summer! Read more.
At Peak Physio you can be assured to be in expert caring hands. All our therapists have a wealth of experience in their specialist field and are registered with their professional bodies.
Available in any denomination from £5, these can be personalised to make a perfect gift.
David Lloyd, Exeter.
T: 01392 330597
A: Sandy Park Way, Exeter, EX2 7NN
Jane: 07968 743732
Jurassic Coast 10k
Peak Physio sponsors the JC10km Run which will be held on the 15th of September 2012 in aid of the FORCE cancer charity. Read more.
Reminder of all the services on offer at Peak
- Industry leading Physiotherapy clinics
- Newly recruited fully qualified Osteopath
- Full range of massage therapies | New Neal’s Yard Facial treatments
- Beauty treatments from waxing to manicures
- Careers Coaching | Life Coaching & Dietician